How To Report Your Vehicle Stolen
To report your vehicle stolen simply follow the steps below:
- Call the Stolen Vehicle Recovery Call Center.
- Have the VIN# to your vehicle ready or account name and be prepared to answer the security question you setup during registration.
- Provide the exact location of where the vehicle was stolen from.
- The Call Center Agent will provide you with a Case# and will share the current location of your vehicle with Local Law Enforcement using our Theft Recovery App.
- The Call Center Agent will transfer your call to the Dispatch so you can finish completing a Police Report with the local authority.
You can find the Stolen Vehicle Recovery Call Center phone number within the AVAS mobile app, on your Stolen Vehicle Recovery Call Center wallet cards or alternatively below...
Vehicle Maintenance Notifications
Vehicle maintenance notifications are sent by AVAS as a convenient reminder that your vehicle is due for service. These notifications will automatically generate based on the vehicle's mileage that is monitored by your AVAS system. Once a maintenance ...
I Sold My Vehicle
If you have sold your vehicle while your AVAS system is still installed, there are a few ways we are able to proceed: You may have your AVAS system transferred to the new owner of the vehicle. This means you will forfeit all ownership and rights to ...
How Do I Add Another Vehicle To My Account?
If you purchased a second vehicle with an AVAS unit installed and would like to have both units in the same account, please submit a support ticket from within the app. Click the top left icon in the app Select the "Support Form" option near the ...
How Do I Delete Vehicle History?
If you would like to delete the vehicle history, please reach out to our support team by submitting a support form in the app or our support page at https://support.myavas.com/.
Can I Transfer My AVAS System To Another Vehicle?
Absolutely, yes. You are the owner of your AVAS system and you can have your AVAS system placed into any vehicle you own. Transferring your AVAS system to another vehicle does require us at AVAS to make changes to your account. So, if you would like ...